Natural Ingredients are:
- Alovera : Aloe-Vera helps in giving shine to hairs, helps in maintaining pH Balance of the scalp, along with that it is also known for conditioning your hair scalp.
- Amla :Amla is an edible fruit is highly prized both for its high vitamin C content and for the precious oil, extracted from its seeds & pulp and used as treatment for hair loss & scalp problems.
- Henna : : Henna which is one of the oldest colorant produces orange to red colour on hair, its natural hair conditioner that helps in repairing and sealing the cuticle, protects hair against damage and loss of shine. It has also found its use in dandruff treatment and in hair loss.
- Jojoba Oil : jojoba oil known for germ free scalp, helps in cleansing of scalp, and also helps in re-growth of hairs.
- Wheatgram :Moisturize hair, helps in stimulating hair growth & maintain elasticity of hairs,
- Orange : Helps in removing dandruff, give fragrance to hair color, give shining to hair, helps in stimulating hair growth.
- Honey : It contains antiseptic and anti-bacterial qualities of honey keep the scalp clean. It also prevents fungal infection or psoriasis on the scalp. This further reduces the risk of developing dandruff and itchy scalp, honey is amazing for dry hairs.
- Basil : Basil leaves strengthen hair shaft, and control brittle hair, basil leaves added to your hair oil controls hair loss, itchiness, and improves circulation.
- Sunflower : Contains Vitamins, Nutrients and Minerals Sunflower is known to be packed with Vitamins A, B, C, E, potassium, iron and calcium that are very beneficial for your hair especially when it comes to hair health and growth. Protection from UV lights. Ultraviolet (UV) lights are known to be damaging for both hair and scalp. With regards to this, Sunflower oil will serve as protection to your hair from the absorption of UV lights.
One box contains four sachet of powder (5gm each), one Gel tube (120ml), one colour protecting shampoo (50ml), one instruction leaflet, applicator brush with comb, gloves.
Preparing the hair
- Well before applying the colour, shampoo your hair, rinse it well and dry it.
- Wear the supplied gloves. Apply cream or petroleum jelly to your skin along the hairline, ears and neck to prevent these areas from being coloured.
Prepare the product
- Empty out the sachet of Herbal Permanent Hair Colour Powder in a non metallic (Glass or Plastic) mixing bowl. Add to it Aloe Honey Gel. For one sachet, use 1/4 part of tube (for touching the colour). For two sachet, use 1/2 to 3/4 part of tube (for men hair & hair upto shoulder For 4 sachet, use complete tube (for long hair) length).
- Stir it until the mixture is of uniform consistency of herbal cream/paste.
Applying to the hair
- Using a non-metallic comb or brush, separate the hair into small sections of 1-2 inches.
- Begin applying mixture at the crown of the head, coating all strands with non-metallic brush (supplied with box) or fingers. Keep metal hair pins, curlers, etc out of hair.
- Use plastic clips or string. Using your gloved fingers, work the mixture into each section well from scalp to ends. Repeat the process with each individual section until all your hair is thoroughly saturated with the mixture.
- Carefully clean the skin around edge of the scalp with a wet cotton pad.
Developing the hair
- After application is complete, leave mixture on your head for 30 minutes.
- Add heat if desired.
Rinsing & protecting the hair
- When the mixture has optimally dried to the desired colour, get ready to rinse it off. Wear the gloves (if necessary). Rinse hair thoroughly in water for several minutes. Then shampoo/ condition your hair with INDUS VALLEY after colour Protective Shampooing Conditioner.
- Organically Natural Hair Color
- Contain Certified Organic herbs
- Recommended by Dermatologist
- Extra safe, Suitable for people who are allergic to Ammonia, Peroxide & PPD in hair dyes.
- Helps in prevention of hair problems
- Perfect grey covering & also makes hair softer
Tested & Recommended by Doctor, Certified by Halal (Halal India), Contain Certified Organic ingredients, Bio-Natural
Absolutely FREE from;
• Heavy metals
Colour that nourishes your hair & Scalp
Indus Valley Gel Hair Color is herb based color which moisturize, gives shine, helps in re-growth, makes hair soft, prevent hair loss, encourages & Rejuvenates Hair, prevent from dandruff, protects from UV rays and enhances colour.
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below
copyright © 2017 biohaircolor.com - KvK 09155010 - BTW NL220063473B01