• 100gm Powder
• Protective Gloves
• Cap on the hair
• Use instruction
20gm to 60gm - For Short Hair
40gm to 60gm - For Shoulder Lenght hair (Medium size Hair)
70gm to 100gm - For Waist Lenght (Long Hair)
Take required amount of powder as per hair lenght as mentioned above.
Add warm water to Organic Hair Color in 1:3 ratios (1 part of Organic Hair Color and 3 part of water).
Adjust the quantity of water as required to achieve a "yoghurt or ketchup like" consistency. Paste should not be too thick or too thin. Apply should not be too thick or too thin. Apply the paste starting at the roots and spread evenly to the ends.
Starting at the roots apply paste to hair immediately after mixing. Grey hair may require a heavier application of paste. Use the enclosed shower cap to cover hair after paste is evenly distributed.
Wait at least 60 minutes after application of paste. If a darker color is desired leave the paste on for a longer period of time. It is safe for paste to remain on hair for two to three hours. Heat can also be applied with a hair dryer during this time to intensify results.
After 60 minutes or more as desired, rinse hair with running water until the water runs clear. No shampoo is needed. Style and dry hair as desired.
Our 100% Natural organic hair colors are made with just pure and natural organic herbs.
Our product does have certain limitations; however, they should not be considered as defects but instead the beauty of Mother Nature. Those who understand natural should understand these limitations.
The following points may be considered important and will help anyone who wants to be educated about our product-
- Result should never be compared with 100% chemical hair colors.
- Its coloring intensity and retention is weaker in comparison to that of 100% chemical hair colors, it is after all, all natural.
- It is safe for body and health and is very rare for any side effects, allergy, and harm to body to occur. Hence, it is created for those who are health conscious and/or are allergic to chemicals.
- Color will stay on hair for 1 to 3 weeks, depending on the health of the hair of the person using it.
- If hair has been treated badly in the past or has had too many chemicals procedure, the first application may not achieve a good result and the product should be applied 2 or 3 more times, with an interval of at least 24 hours between each application.
- ~ The first application will neutralize the damaged hair and repair it, there after becoming acquainted with the hair and achieving better results with the next applications.
- In rare cases some people are sensitive to herbs, are allergic to flowers, pollen grains, or even fragrance therefore we advise a patch test before complete use.
- Our soft black color may cause a tingling effect during application due to presence of indigo herb, it is normal, so there is nothing to worry about unless person is allergic to indigo herb.
- Although most people will get good results, some people may temporarily get a slight violet/purple or orangey tone; this should go away in just few hours. If in some rare case these tones still persist after 24 hours, take following action :
- If violet/purple tone appears then he/she may apply just natural henna paste. Leave it on hair for one hour and rinse off with water. Purple tone will go away and hair will become black.
- If orangey tone appears then kindly apply paste made of just Natural indigo herb. Leave it on hair for one hour and rinse off with water. Orangey tone will go away and hair will become dark.
- Application time is at least 60 minutes, which is slightly longer than chemical hair colors.
- In order to achieve a darker color of any shade, paste should be left on hair longer and heat could be applied.
- Shampoo and conditioner is not required after rinsing hair but can be used if desired.
- Once the process in complete it is important to note that hair may continue to become darker over a period of up to five days. Organic hair colors will oxidize and become deeper and richer in color within the first few days.
- Just like with chemical hair colors, results may vary person to person.
- Best results are achieved on people who have up to 30-40% grey hair. However, it can be used on any color hair.
COLOUR ME ORGANIC-AWARD WINNER 2016!
100% Natural Hair Color
- NO Ammonia
- NO PPD
- NO PTD
- NO PAP
- NO Heavy Metals
- NO Parabens
- NO Resorcinol
- NO Peroxide
- NO Alcohol
- NO Perfume
- NO Chemical at All
- Both for Men & Women
- Safe Hair Color
- Certified Organic Hair Color From Ecocert
- At Home Hair Color
- Protects, Nourishes Hair & Restores Natural Shine & Luster
"A Boon for Chemical Allergic People."
“COLOUR ME ORGANIC”, an organic hair color dye, which is a perfect blend of rare hair treatment herbs without any chemicals. This is the first certified organic hair dye which covers gray hair effectively and properly in one step with no synthetic ingredients.
Manufactured by using ayurvedic, natural and organic herbs, it gently coats your hair for vibrant stable color that lasts long. It balances and nourishes the hair shaft to prevent breakage and overdrying. Leaves hair shiny, thick, lustrous and naturally healthy.
It is a boon for those persons who are sensitive and allergic to chemicals.
About Organic Hair Color
COLOUR ME ORGANIC-Organic Hair Color is a 100% Natural way to color your hair. It is Real NaturalOrganic hair dye certified by ECOCERT and USDA ORGANIC.
It has been made up by using Certified Organic Ingredients.
You can choose from any of the hair color for your hair. It is better to choosethe hair color near to your normal hair color.
Contains No harmful synthetic chemicals.
Blends away grays for more natural coverage.
Ammonia, PPD, PTD free hair color. It is 100% Natural.
Protects and nourishes hair and restores natural shine & luster.
Main Features of Organic Hair Color:
· Contains No harmful synthetic chemicals.
· Blends away grays for more natural coverage.
· Protects and nourishes hair and restoresnatural shine & luster.
· It balances and nourishes the hair shaft toprevent breakage.
· Shampoo and Conditioner are not requiredafter rinsing hair.
· Color stays up to 30 days
· Can be used safely at home.
· Certified ECOCERT and USDA Organic product.
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below
copyright © 2017 biohaircolor.com - KvK 09155010 - BTW NL220063473B01