100% PURE ORGANIC INDIGO Powder + 100% PURE ORGANIC HENNA Powder
20gm to 60gm
- For Short Hair
40gm to 60gm
- For Shoulder Lenght hair (Medium size Hair)
70gm to 100gm
- For Waist Lenght (Long Hair)
Take required amount of
powder as per hair lenght as mentioned above.
Add warm water to Organic
Hair Color in 1:3 ratios (1 part of Organic Hair Color and 3 part of water).
quantity of water as required to achieve a "yoghurt or ketchup like"
consistency. Paste should not be too thick or too thin. Apply should not be too
thick or too thin. Apply the paste starting at the roots and spread evenly to
the roots apply paste to hair immediately after mixing. Grey hair may require a
heavier application of paste. Use the enclosed shower cap to cover hair after
paste is evenly distributed.
least 60 minutes after application of paste. If a darker color is desired leave
the paste on for a longer period of time. It is safe for paste to remain on
hair for two to three hours. Heat can also be applied with a hair dryer during
this time to intensify results.
minutes or more as desired, rinse hair with running water until the water runs
clear. No shampoo is needed. Style and dry hair as desired.
100% ORGANIC HENNA + 100% ORGANIC INDIGO-AWARD WINNER 2016!
100% PURE ORGANIC INDIGO Powder + 100% PURE ORGANIC HENNA Powder=Color BLACK
- NO Ammonia
- NO PPD
- NO PTD
- NO PAP
- NO HEAVY METALS
- NO Parabens
- NO RESORCINOL
- NO PEROXIDE
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO PERFUME
100% ORGANIC HENNA + 100% ORGANIC INDIGO=Color BLACK
Henna and indigo will not hurt your scalp or your body.
It covers the Grey hair Naturally.
The Packet Contains : 100gm. Organic Indigo Powder & 100g. Organic Henna. for two step Hair Coloring.
Method to dye hair black using pure Organic Henna and Indigo Powder:
Pls Keep the 24 Hrs. difference between these two steps.
1. Wash and dry your hair
2. Put the Gloves in your hand.
3. Make the Organic Henna Paste.
4. Apply the Organic Henna Paste to your hair. It is important to get a thick coating on every hair, clear down to the scalp.
5. Wrap up the hennaed hair in plastic wrap and relax for 2 hours.
6. Rinse all the henna out of the hair and towel dry.
Step 2 :
1. When Hair is dry, Mix up the indigo.
2. Put the indigo immediately into your hair. Do not wait for dye release from indigo.
3. Wrap the hair with plastic wrap, and rest for 1 Hour.
4. Rinse the indigo out of your hair.
5. If you see a greenish tone, don’t panic. It will go away in a day or two as the indigo oxidizes.
Your hair will take 2 days to settle into the true color.
Note: Sometimes gray hair is resistant to dye, and you may have to do this more than once, or leave the henna and indigo on longer